Saturday, December 24, 2011

"Boyfriend" or "Is it me???"?

i am 24 and have been dating this 26 year old for a year. At one point we stop talking for a month or two because he kept hanging out with a friend he was seeing before we started dating. He lied about it and got caught and it really upset me because i felt he shouldnt have been seeing her because he was dating me and she was someone he was creeping with in the past but stated that was just his homegirl. Anyways, long story short when we started seeing each other again things we great. but then came us accusing each other of the past mistakes. He tells me that i am insecure and jealous. I do see that i can be jealous if i feel his time his going more to others but i dont think i am insecure. One thing about me is i love hanging around with my boyfriend when im in a relationship. it makes me happy. BUT, I feel like i always have to bring up the questions like "want to hang out?", "want to do this or that?" "want to see me?" and most of the time he does it but i feel he does it for me because i asked or its somthing i want to do. the only time he will ask me is when he knows im upset or i bring it up to him. He tells me he is not a mind reader and i need to let him know. but because of my pride i hate having to be the one to bring it up all the time so when i dont hear the answer i want to hear i feel rejected by him and i feel like the guy should do it most of the time. Lately i know there has been 3 or 4 times that i have asked him to hang out or come over and i felt rejected because he didnt say yes or no he says he sleeping. I hope im not bashing him because he is not a bad person i just dont know if he's into me. He only tells me he loves when ive treathen to leave him. at other time when i ask him to tell me he says its pretty self explantory and obvious. I just dont like that he emotionless and wants to be seem tough even with me. i do have strong feelings for him. i mean he does work a full time construction job and also plays arena football and one thing about him is even if we dont see each other he calls pretty much every hour. I have not seen him since Friday because of my pride but he has called faithfully. I felt like he rejected me that night and i felt that was the last straw. Should i just relax as he would say?|||BE CALM AND COOL DONT SAY WHAT U NEED , AS TIMES GOES HE WILL EXPRESS HIS ATTITUTED AND HE WILL FEEL HOW U HAVE CHANGED AND HE WILL ASK WHAT U WANT MEANS HE WILL TAKE CARE OF U .LET HIM THINK AND GO AHEAD

1 comment: