Saturday, December 24, 2011

Transport truck crashes and agents from The Matrix? hellllppppp...?

I had an extremely weird, vivid dream that I would love for someone to try and figure out for me...





I'm pretty sure my 3 friends and I were driving home from Canada's Wonderland (theme park in Ontario) I don't recognize them from anyone in my waking life. I was in the backseat behind the driver. All of a sudden up ahead we realize there's a HUGE crash on the highway! There was a transport truck without the box on it, and the back was torn in half. The front was scrunched up like an accordion. One of my friends then started freaking out and yelling, like he knew it was going to happen and he warned them or something. The driver turned off to the right around a bend, and the other girl and I were upset. I remember asking, "We're just going to leave them there?" and the driver said yes. Then suddenly it was apparent that he made the crash happen and he killed someone. We all were supposed to keep quiet, or he would kill us.





Then it cut to me working at a restaurant. (I don't work at a restaurant) The FBI and the CIA wanted to discuss the accident/murder with me, but I didn't want to tell them. After a bunch of random unimportant events, I felt for some reason that the FBI were the bad guys, and CIA started helping me escape from them. FBI then turned into the agents from The Matrix, and were leaping over buildings chasing me. Then the driver from the crash appeared, and all of the agents were gone. We were in the middle of a circle of giant buildings; I couldn't see the tops of them. The centre was like an arena, with no audience, and we stood about a football field lengths away. We dueled with lions and dragons and other weird things. The next thing I remember, he had me pinned down to the ground with a fencing sword, and said, "I win, because this is just a dream."





Then I woke up.





Crazy huh? I remember it so clearly! I wanted to look it up in a dream dictionary, but I didn't even know where to start. If anyone is able to interpret any part of it, I would be extremely grateful!!|||Great dream! Sure, I'll give it a shot. By the way, if you are using your real name, you might just change it to something anonymous.



Yes, I know Canada's Wonderland, most of my kids have been there, but I haven't myself. Coming from there in the dream might just represent coming from having a good time, or your subconscious mind could be playing with the word Wonderland, telling you that this dream is like your own personal wonderland (as in Alice in Wonderland). Dreams do things like that all the time.



Being in the backseat tends to mean that in your waking life, opposite the issue represented in this dream, you are not consciously choosing the direction. An "unknown" part of you is instead. That is, your dream characters usually represent parts of yourself. Not always, but usually.



So, the crash symbolically represents some kind of "crash" in your life. Not a literal traffic crash, but another kind. Now the hard part: you are in some sense responsible for the crash, because that part of you that is driving made the crash happen. Another part of you knew about it, "told them it would happen". But, it is somewhat hidden from your conscious self, you do not want to quite admit this to yourself, that is why the actual "you" in the dream seems to be the last to know. The girl in the trio is, like you, shocked that the casualties are just left to die. But, neither the conscious you or her are driving, it's that other part of you, the part of you that caused the crash, that is in control here.



So, that is how dreams symbolically represent things in your waking life, usually something that happened or that you are thinking about from the day or two before the dream. The characters are you because the dream is all about you, you are dreaming it, so it is your own mind trying to paint life's situation the way it does - symbolically.



So, the scenes with the FBI and the CIA, and the matrix reference - this all represents how we keep ourselves from seeing the truth. The spy, agent, double-agent, who is on who's side - all represents the doublespeak we give ourselves when we are not admitting the truth to ourselves.



That's a great little piece of humour at the end, "I win, because this is just a dream." Your dream is like the matrix's virtual reality. This is also a reminder not to take dreams too literally or seriously. They exaggerate a situation, and dress it up quite creatively, to get you interested, to remember it, to think about it.



Do you have any idea what the "crash" might represent? If you do, consider what damage it might have done, and how you can keep from doing that in the fruture. By making a reference to the Matrix, your subconscious is hinting that you can win in the end, because Neo wins in the end.|||That was great, thanks!! I actually got in a big fight with my ex boyfriend recently, and soooo much of what you said and so much of my dream relates to what happened! Thanks again!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment