Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Good laptop to buy for college?

I need a laptop thats not only for college but for games and other things as well. It has to have a high spec etc. I want it to support games such as maplestory, call of duty 4, quake arena 3. I want to be able to have wireless capability, good quality, included web cam, fast internet speeds and good ram. I don't have a budget. Who ever suggests the best answer 10+ points|||mac book or mac book pro|||Macbooks and Macbook Pros are great laptops.





Laptops from System76 (www.system76.com) are great too. They only ship with Ubuntu Linux though, but Quake III: Arena has Linux support. Cod4 is said to work well on Linux too.





But if you are not looking at Linux, I say go for the Macbook (Macbook Pro if gaming is a major priority). Q3 and Cod4 are native on Macs. Unsure about MS though.

No comments:

Post a Comment