Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What a ppv wat were your thoughts?

r truth vs mysterio was the worst match





ezekiel vs barret it was prob a 2 or 3 star match





epic cm punk walk it off





chavo vs sin cara it looked like sin cara was training chavo didnt do a thing i am dissapointed with the match





kane and the rapture thing got the arena laughing by the way great tag entrance by kane and the show


first good match of tonights ppv





bellas vs kelly kelly i was dissapointed with kharma not showing up





the best match christian vs orton i thought something epic was happening after the match mayb jericho christian heel hell even ryder





lawler vs cole was litterally disgusting but on the bright side bret hart returns





cena vs miz wwe ****** up yet again how can cena overcome the ods of wat miz put him through wwe u suck


but i will still watch u


but u still suck





missed talent


ryder priceless kahli





overral 8 out of 10|||Your kidding me right? The IWC expects too much from a C-Rank PPV.





R-Truth vs Rey Mysterio: This match was pretty decent. Ever since truth turned heel his in-ring work is improving and so are his mic skills. And to be honest, R-Truth uses the Leaping reverse STO better than Shelton in my opinion. The only thing I have about this match was rey got most of the offense and even though im against heels getting 90% of the offense and faces 10% and winning. This is one of those times where it would've worked since truth was gonna win clean. 6/10 Stars.





Ezekiel vs Wade: I expected this match to suck....badly. I always though zeke was too green and couldn't do much in the ring. I was wrong. He has improved alot and after hitting 5 body slams in a row on wade I was cheering like I was in the arena. To bad it ended in DQ. 5/10 because of DQ ending. However, heath slaters new attire is awesome.





Big Show and Kane vs Nexus: As far a tag team wrestling in the WWE goes. This match was pretty damn great. Lots of good tagging, got to show off Mason Ryan a little bit and CM Punk even used a Macho Man elbow drop. I wasn't really into it. Not much to say. 6/10 since Im a fan of tag team wrestling.





Kelly Kelly vs Bella: Sorry I went to the bathroom during this match =/. But im gonna guess kelly kelly was going to win then Bellas used twin magic to win. No rating because I didn't watch it.





Christian vs Orton: Obviously Match of the night and should've main evented the event. Great back and forth action christain really shined in this match. I heard one orton chant through out the match. The rest were "Christian!" Or "Lets go christian Lets go!" This will be a match that I will probably always remember. It's just sad they had to have such a great match at over the limit and not summerslam or something bigger. Orton using an inverted boston crab surprised me good to see he's expanding his moveset again. 9/10 match of the night and saved this PPV





Lawler vs Cole: Wasn't expecting much knew it was gonna be a squash. Good to see the hitman not much to say. 4/10 because this storyline is finally over.





Miz vs Cena: This match was terrible but god damn. Give some credit to cena. His body was absolutely covered in welts. He took a beating that I know I wouldn't have. The ending was pretty whack. But I give credit to Cena. And lets not forgot he took an unprotected head shot with a chair.


3/10 worst match of the night but damn did cena take a beating.





6/10 overall for this PPV|||All the matches were predictable except R-Truth vs Mysterio, so it was kind of boring. I would give it a 3 out of 10. I watched it to see if they would change it up this time but no they didn't. It went exactly as I predicted except R-Truth vs Mysterio match.|||they only had 2 good match...HOW CAN YOU GIVE THIS 8/10!?|||All my ratings are out of 5 except for the over all



R Truth vs Rey Mysterio - 2 stars. I like the fact that Truth won but the match was only decent.



Ezekiel vs Barrett - 2 1/2 stars - Surprisingly it wasn't that bad, I enjoyed it, too bad about how it ended which is why I only gave it 2 1/2 stars



Chavo vs Sin Cara - 3 1/2 stars - Seems like a squash match to me where Cara basically dominated most of the match so I m quite disappointed yes I found the match to be slightly entertaining



Tag Team - 3 stars - Nothing much to say, both team did well, nice ending, Kane was indeed funny xD, and the match was very good compare to their previous encounters



Bella vs Kelly - 1 star - Im really sorry but ehh I really did not care. The 1 star was due to the old switcharoo trick by the Bellas



Christian vs Randy Orton - 4 1/2 star - It was a very fun match, every pinfall, every counter, every moves they did was very exciting, and I thought it was right for Orton to retain because Christian winning it would only make the title belt look stupid if it constantly changes so its all great here



Lawler vs Cole - I treat this as nothing more than a segment so it doesn't count, at least to me



Cena vs Miz - 2 star - It would've been a 3 if it ended with that tape recording ending, but NO!!!!! Even worst, the miz looked like an idiot after quitting from a 30 sec beat down? And more importantly, Cena running after the Miz just made him look more like a cartoon superhero, sigh. 2 star only for the Miz acting really heelish, only to be destroyed at the last few minutes.



So thats about 5 1/2 star from me overall. Extreme rules was better even with Cena winning the cage match.

No comments:

Post a Comment