Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Which seats at a Jonas Brothers Concert in Sacramento's Arco Arena would be better?

I got my sister and her best friend v.i.p. tickets to the concert as a surprise and I have two options: they can either sit in the 3rd row of the lower level or in the 18th row of the floor. Obviously they'd be closer on the floor but would the view be better than the lower level since that is higher up and still very close. Arco Arena is small so lower level seats are extremely close. The thing with the floor is that it's flat so being so far back might not be the best since everyone will be standing but then again it's the floor! and closer.|||Other than most of these bull sh*t answers that are being given to you, I suggest you sit on the seats on the very bottom. That way, you will be able to get up and go to the bathroom, get food and drinks without loosing your spot, and you can still see them up close! That's what I preffer.|||..........|||in the bar across town|||The parking lot would be fantastic!|||In the trash...|||the ones away from all the cowbells.|||ew


theyre gonna be like 15 minutes away from my house


i might throw up


also, arco arena has horrible sound quality, theres a major echo


only crap bands play there because of it|||Lawn so you wouldnt have to see/hear horribleness|||none of the above... for a jonas brothers concert.. but if it was someone good i would go for the lower level.. the floor is over rated specially that far back|||decisions, decisions


fascinating|||the back seat of a paramedic cuz you got to be sick to listen to them|||Sorry, but I absolutely HATE the Jonas Bros. along with the WHOLE Disney Channel!|||WOWWWWWWWWWWW|||Arco isn't that small... I've been there... I'd personally go further away because I don't like the Jo-Bros but if you want it to be a VIP experience I think being closer would be cooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment