Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tell me what you think, this is my first kiss.?

Okay so this was my first kiss it happened Saturday night best night of my life! I was at this hockey game with my stepbrothers friends friend. My stepbrother and his friend are 20ish and the brother is 13 same age as me he looks exactly like justin bieber ANYWAYS. So we were at this hockey game, not some big team but like little smalltown teams so we were first row and we were sitting beside eachother (my brother and his friend were away because it was during intermission) so me and Christian thats his name were sitting and talking then he said "I wonder if these arm rests go up" We eventually got them up and right after we got them up he slid really over leaving a little bit of room between us and put his arm around me and said "much better" after that i moved over closing up the room between us and he looked down and smiled. We sat like that and continued talking after a bit he grabbed hold of my hand somehow and then on the screen at the hockey game they had the kiss cam. The kiss cam is where they would put the camera on random couples and then the couples would kiss. So anyways we were sitting there and then they put the camera on us. In my head I started freaking out and just kinda looked at him but he was already staring at me. He let go of my hand and then put it on my neck and kissed me. I turned around in my seat and put my arms around his waist and kissed him back. It was amazing %26lt;3 then I realized we were on camera and most of the hockey arena probably saw us but it was worth it. After he pulled away and looked at me in the eyes and grabbed my hand again and said will you be my girlfriend? And course' i said yes! And that night he looked amazing he was wearing grey jeans with this wallet chain on the back pocket black tshirt and purple Atlanta hat and grey converse things %26lt;3 best night of my life !|||OH MY GOSH!!! that's so cute!! and aweosme!! that is awesome!!! ahahaha cool!! i love reading stuff like this!!! we shoudl be friends on yahoo! you just made my day! well actually you made my night cuz it's 12:23 a.m. anyway this is really sweet!!!|||Justin Bieber...I feel bad for the kid now. But anyways thats an awesome first kiss! WAAAAY better than mine! Mine was when I was 14 and on a chair lift when I was snowboarding with my first girlfriend! It was so cold that day...like 12 below. So ya neither of us even felt it since both of our faces were so numb. Ahhhh the beauty of a first kiss...|||i literally said "aaaaw" out loud. :) that is soo cute!


im sure yous will be amazing together. :) :) x|||Cool|||it sound very cute|||Aww that's so sweet ! What a keeper :)|||i think it is sweet but ur to young and he seems like he's advanced with girls. next he be wanting to talk to bed. and your way to young for that. you got your whole life and your school work should be more important to you. worry about your future cause that kid sure isn't gonna be the one your gonna spend your life with. have some class and respect for yourself dont' have sex to early. worry about ur future first then you can worry about a guy later alls he's gonna do in the long run is hurt you and mess with your feelings and you dont' need that at your age. do the right thing please i love kids and im so worried about you now. guys do still ur heart when your young that but like i said your gonna he is the man of ur dreams and who u keep the rest of your life. TRUST ME IT'S NOT its only gonna mess with your head and ur head needs to be on ur books so that you can have a good better life and be someone

No comments:

Post a Comment