Saturday, December 24, 2011

What will i need 2 do to make the high school team....an later make college?

As of late ive really been evolving into one of the key players on the court.Im known for bein ''Mr.Hustle'' an playin defense on some of the toughest offensive players im 15 years of age an a sophmore in high school as a freshmen i was cut but it only gave me more will to practice on my game to be 1 of the best in the world.all through my life many people have said i so to speak suck but latey ive truely been silencing the critics my grades are a little below a 2.0 but by next week im planing on goin 2 all of my teachers an gettin make up work im shooting for at least a 2.3 what are some good ways 2 get my jumping ability an shot better? with those to better i believe i could really be an unstoppable force some thing lik the great gilbert arenas well plz hepl me out with some resposes thank you|||So you're talking about basketball...about how good you are going to get...and then suddenly you mention your GPA. You're not going to get into a good college with a 2.0. You have to be a great basketball player to receive a scholarship to go to college.





You should focus on your classes; take time to get your GPA up. At the same time you can hit the gym for an hour a day and practice with pick-up games. But you should put your education first if realistically you're not expected to be recruited by colleges for basketball.|||You sound like your really determined in getting your act together. What I would do is practice as much as you can. In 6th and 7th grade I only won one wrestling match, but in 8th I lost only two out of like 15. Practice is the best way to go. also got to the gym and train so you can be even better. Also, one last thing, don't forget about those grades. I know it's hard to focus on two things, but as I said in 8th grade I was one of the best wrestlers on my team and I was a Salutatorian (4.0 throughout middle school). Keep it up and good luck.|||hit the weight room, so u wud have an advantage on ur opponents...to increase ur verticle try doing some squats and some toe raises(a good way is to do it in the edge of a step)...to get ur shot better jus go to the gym or park n shoot around, find a rhythm...once you find a rhythm ur shots wud be going into the basket with eaze|||man ur full of it...gilbert arenas are u kidding me?!?! haha wow i would smoke ur *** out on the court i bet. im also a sophomre but i know im making th team and goin 2 play college but NBA...no chance 2 high of expectations...forget about basketball bro and start doin somethin else with ur life like grls

No comments:

Post a Comment