Saturday, December 24, 2011

I now may have to replace my dream hockey venue?

I would like to see the Sarts play the Flames at this arena... it looks like the kind of place you may have to watch your back if your wearing the other teams colors... and its only 6500 seats plus standing room





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stampede_Co鈥?/a>








1. Where would you most like to see your favorite team play and who would you like to see them play here..





2. What is the most random place you would want to see a game played?





3. Name a place you would never want to see hockey played?





4. Do you think that more or less tickets would be sold to games if the arena had a crazy theme like this place?





5. What is the worst arena name you have ever heard?





6. best non hockey related thing you ever went to an arena to see?








BQ* name something that creeps you out|||1. Carolina Hurricanes vs Colorado Avalanche at the Dean Smith Center in Chapel Hill, NC. The RBC Center is where NC State plays basketball, so why not put an ice rink on the court where UNC plays?





2. Somewhere in my small town, or maybe the Dean Dome in Chapel Hill applies.





3. Hell, hockey is a sport of the gods, or the Canada gods at least.





4. I think a crazy theme would boost ticket sales, at least for a little while.





5. Middelfart Stadium in Denmark.





6. Trans-Siberian Orchestra at the RBC or Cirque du Soleil: La Nouba in Downtown Disney in Florida.





BQ: spiders.|||1. Capitals vs. Penguins at FedEx field. 100,000 screaming fans. Can't beat it.



2. My back yard



3. Next to a cow manure factory



4. More, for a few months. But people would eventually get sick of the gimmick.



5. I don't know for hockey, but overall, it's got to be the new name for City of Manchester Stadium in England. Where Manchester City F.C. play. It's called Etihad Stadium. the word "etihad" meand "united" in Arabic. So technically, Manchester City is going play at United Stadium. Which would be great, if Manchester United didn't exist. It was a stupid idea to rename the stadium.



6. Home opening game for the Wizards at Verizon Center last year. Tied the game with a three pointer at the buzzer, and won in overtime. First time the Wizards had won a game I was attending since 2001.



BQ: Scorpions, not the band, the animal.|||1. Devils vs Rangers at Rod Laver Arena in Melbourne, Australia.





2. Well Melbourne, Australia is a pretty random place for an NHL game.





3. Sydney, Australia.





4. It could either be more or less, depending on where the arena is and what people there like.





5. Gaylord Entertainment Center in Nashville, TN. Now known as Bridgestone Arena.





6. Iron Maiden concert.





BQ - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPVgvtPIz鈥?/a>|||1. I wish it was possible to have a hockey game in the Beijing arena, it looks so cool but I think it is only build for like soccer or summer Olympics etc. not sure. Other than that I think it would be cool to see my team play the Wings in the 02 arena in London

2. call me crazy for this one but in Jamaica lol it would be cool

3. I dunno, maybe Afghanistan ? or any war zone in this world...

4. I actually think crazy themes can help ticket sales or maybe that's just me

5. Gaylord entertainment center back then but they changed it to Bridgestone Arena

6. Alicia Keys



BQ* mimes they creep me out and they always follow me

No comments:

Post a Comment