Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Halo 3 Forge Respawn Point?

My Gamertag is HiM99 and im having trouble making maps in forge to "work". My problem is - I delete every respawn point in foundry and put only respawn points where they should go (8 on 1 side for 1 team, and 8 on the other side for the other team) but when I start a team slayer game of "Red Vs Blue" (not the parody) I spawn outside of my paintball arena - and so does the other team. I have made sure all the respawn points were deleted also. One more thing is I considered that maybe they were too close together? The two different team respawns, but they are extremely far apart.|||Try setting the respawn points so one team is the attackers and the other are the defenders. It doesn't matter which team is which. Thats what I do to make sure my teams spawn on the correct side.

No comments:

Post a Comment