Saturday, December 24, 2011

Why does everyone keep hyping up MAC eyeshadows when they suck?

Urban Decay is much better, and they even have value palettes! I mean the only thing MAC has going for itself is the color selection; they don't even have regular palettes out! I've tried 3 shadows (Arena, Naked Lunch, and Goldmine) and returned Arena and Naked Lunch since they were so unpigmented, dry, and EXPENSIVE Goldmine is very meh. The only reason I haven't returned it is to solely own a Mac eyeshadow, and because my mom complains about me returning things. Urban Decay, NYX, and even Wet n Wild do it so much better, why so much emphasis on low-quality Mac?|||Are you using a good primer? I don't buy MAC because it's expensive but I don't buy Urban Decay either because it is expensive as well. There are many over the counter palettes that are great. Hell I don't spend more than 7 bucks on eye shadow and I always get compliments.|||I AGREE!!!!!


They have gorgeous colors, but theyy ********* suck.





Ijust got for mac shadows for 50 bucks (pan form, in palette)





then I got a 32 ELF palette for 5 bucks.. its SO MUCH BETTER THEN THE MAC ONE!|||In your opinion they suck. The people who hype about mac eyeshadows obviously like them. it's just different opinions and what works for different people!|||I think all the girls freak out about MAC is becuase, it's so well known and Popular. I think Estee Lauder and Chanel , and Clinique, are like the B E S T ! (:|||I agree about the MAC products, and I am a Beauty Guru on Youtube. Most people are hyped up over it because it's expensive, so that must mean its better quality. WRONG! I have found that my NYX, Cover Girl and even Maybelline eyeshadows work so much better that my one single MAC eyeshadow that I have.





It is all a matter of how you use it. If I use a NYX ($4) Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil on my eyelids and blend it in, and then use Cover Girl Quad Eyeshadow ($6, that's $6 for four eyeshadows! what a deal!), that my makeup looks so much better than if I use a base with a MAC eyeshadow. The people that use those, have it all in their head that it is better just because of the price. Just because something costs a lot of money, doesn't mean it works better!





:)

No comments:

Post a Comment