Saturday, December 24, 2011

Help with the details of my dream barn?

I was bored the other day so I started designing my dream barn... it has 40 stalls, one large tack room, a lounge with heat and a/c with a big window facing the arena, a huge feed room, and an indoor ring. then outside, I put an outdoor ring, and pastures. i have 3 questions:


1) how many sets of crossties should i have?


2) how many pastures should i have?


3) is there any thing i should change/add/take out?





thanks!





oh by the way, i will have boarders and i will give lessons.|||cool|||I'd have more than two rings! With 40 stalls, that's a lot of people potentially wanting to ride at the same time.|||Forty stalls. Minimum of one acre per horse plus accounting for rotation. YOU do the math.





It's YOUR dream barn, so YOU choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment