Saturday, December 24, 2011

Hockey questions more mixed up then a soda in the hands of M.J. Fox?

1. If you had to choose a new town to relocate your favorite nhl team AT LEAST 100 miiles from where they already are where would it be?





2. Who is your favorite teams main shot blocker that doesnt wear a mask?





3. What goalie from you franchies history would you most like to become your teams goalie coach?





4. If you were asked to dance with the ice girls dressed as an ice girl for a whole game but they would give you 5 pairs of tickets anywhere you wanted in the arena would you do it? would you be good?





5. If you could only order one thing to eat at an arena for the rest of your life what would you choose?





BQ* If you could have any kind of animal as a pet what would you choose?|||The good ol' 24 hour cha-cha.





1. If you had to choose a new town to relocate your favorite nhl team AT LEAST 100 miiles from where they already are where would it be?


A: Orlando.....the Orlando Mickey's. Mmmmm Mickey....now I want beer.


2. Who is your favorite teams main shot blocker that doesnt wear a mask?


Ahhhh, Downie.


3. What goalie from you franchies history would you most like to become your teams goalie coach?


Burke...because he is a goalie coach now for the Yotes.


4. If you were asked to dance with the ice girls dressed as an ice girl for a whole game but they would give you 5 pairs of tickets anywhere you wanted in the arena would you do it? would you be good?


Hell yes. I am sure I would fit in just fine with my beer helmet.


5. If you could only order one thing to eat at an arena for the rest of your life what would you choose?


Beer





BQ: If you could have any kind of animal as a pet what would you choose?


Sloth|||1. Somewhere in northern Maine.





2. Zdeno Chara





3. Gerry Cheevers?





4. Well I am a girl so being dressed as an ice girl isn't that bad so heck ya I would do it.





5. I usually don't eat arena food but when I do I usually just get in ice cream. The pizza is gross and over-priced and the hot dogs are expencive too so I'll pick the ice cream.





BQ: Hedgehog|||1. Somewhere in Fairfax county, northern VA





2. Was Jay Mckee, it's probably gonna be Zbynek Michalek this year





3. Tom Barrasso, or maybe Fleury when he retires





4. Yes I would





5. I would choose to wait and eat somewhere after the game. I think most arena food is pretty nasty





BQ: Tiger|||Aww c'mon man MJ Fox, leave the little spaz alone.





1. Quebec City. since there isn't one there now.


2. Josh Gorges, he's got alot of heart for his talent.


3. Someone who saw alot of pucks heading thier way, so maybe Jeff Hacket or Bryan Hayward, that type pf player.


4. Yes, and no, a fat white dude with no rythm in an ice girl outfit, make that hell no.


5. Well at the Bell Center the hot dogs are awesome so that.





BQ: I already got a cat.|||1. aww, Minnesota just GOT a team in the last decade. Why move em?


If I HAD to choose, I'd say Fargo.





2. Hard to say, cause the only guy on our team who is actually man enough to block a shot is Greg Zanon, but he wears a visor.





3. Well, we've only had 3 good goalies, so either Fernandez, Roloson or Backstrom. I'd say Fernandez.





4. haha. yes, I'd OWN. (good one)





5. Davanni's pizza.





BQ: A husky|||1. Houston. Wouldn't be nice to have hockey represented in Space City. The Stars would share the Toyota Center with the Rockets and the crowd would be buzzing with noise every night.





2. Nick Grossman





3. Ed Belfour or Turks, they'd make excellent coaches





4. Yeah, anything for a hockey fan would be nice





5. Nachos





BQ: Cocker spaniel|||Let me write in representation of MJF


Tjhat sheit atint fcool





1) Winnipeg. I was born there, and moved to E-Town as a babay.


2) I'd say Staois, but he is a traitor now. Perhaps Horcoff?


3) CUJO. He seems more like the coaching type.


4) Hell ya. I'm shameless. See: me grinding a grandma a wedding this weekend


5) popcorn





BQ: A penguin.|||1. Wow, tough Q. How far is Indianapolis from Columbus?





2. Rusty Klesla.





3. Ron Tugnutt! He knows his stuff.





4. Damn right I would. I'd be doing the party boy on skates.





5. Nachos. Always taste better at the rink.





BQ - Does a midget count?|||1. easy i'd move them (the hawks) to slc so i can get season tickets. even though SLC can't support a hockey team


2. Brent seebrook or nicklas hjamlmerson


3.Tony espisito


4.yes


5. soda (when i'm 21 i would choose beer though)|||1. Winepeg


2. the flyers player who used his face in the playoffs(forget who though)


3.Bernie Parent(RIP)


4. yes and maybe


5. hot dogs


bq- i'd be happy with a dog|||1. Winnipeg or Halifax.. it'd be cool to see a team out east





2. Jay McKee





3. Tom Barrasso





4. Yes. No, I'd be terrible.





5. Hot dog for sure





BQ: Giraffe.. he'd come in handy|||1.....Milton ON (how many kilometres is that?)





2. I don't know





3. Patrick Roy





4.Eww....no way!! The last thing I want to wear is a midriff





5. PIZZA!!!!





BQ* A Chinchilla ^.^ they are soo cute!!|||1. Kansas City


2.Kimmo Timmonen


3. Bernie Parent


4.Yes no


5.Crab Fries


6. Puma|||1. Probably Winnipeg, I miss the days of Edmonton spanking Winnipeg. Sad thing is, Winnipeg actually had an amazing team in the 80s, they just played in the hardest division.





2. Um, I don't know it was Staios, now I have no idea. For names sake, I'll say Horcoff.





3. Grant Fuhr or Bill Ranford.





4. Yes, I feel little shame in my actions. But if my family was attending the game, my wife my kill me, or divorce me.





5. Nachos





BQ* Probably a wolf of some kind





***I laughed, then oo'ed, then laughed again***


I'm sure you've seen this, but its always good for a laugh


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbM2HeEIX…|||1. Grand Rapids....why? Because I live near there and they have enough fans. Plus they would draw regionally well and be even closer to Chicago.....oh the hate and animosity that we could generate!





2. no stud shot blockers but Eaves, Lilja,Stuart and Maltby will give up the body on occasion.





3. I just want a good goalie coach. If I had to pick I might say Mike Vernon only because he was not very big but very sound technical goalie (but of course if Sawchuk were alive who wouldnt pick that crazy SOB?)





4. You really dont want to see me in an ice girl outfit but if you could stomach it I suppose since I can skate well I could do okay from that standpoint. But my dance moves are a little suspect....yea, it wouldnt be pretty but I have been known to do crazy things on occasion....count me in but good luck to the fans who have to watch!





5. Since it is Detroit pizza would be the obvious choice...unless you are aware of a stadium that will grill a steak!





BQ. does the ex wife count as a pet? I know it isnt PC but I wouldnt mind training her with a rolled up newspaper! Otherwise I am not much for pets....hard enough to clean up after myself!|||1. If you had to choose a new town to relocate your favorite nhl team AT LEAST 100 miiles from where they already are where would it be?


Las Vegas





2. Who is your favorite teams main shot blocker that doesnt wear a mask?


Matt Greene


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqJ5SWu7q…





3. What goalie from you franchies history would you most like to become your teams goalie coach?


Rogie Vachon





4. If you were asked to dance with the ice girls dressed as an ice girl for a whole game but they would give you 5 pairs of tickets anywhere you wanted in the arena would you do it? would you be good?


Yes, only for the tickets.. and the ice girl.. because I hate dancing.





5. If you could only order one thing to eat at an arena for the rest of your life what would you choose?


Tacos





BQ* If you could have any kind of animal as a pet what would you choose?


Great Dane|||1) Put the Canadiens in Quebec, the NHL can't be dumb enough to not have a team in Montreal so we'd then get an expansion team as compensation in a new york minute.





2) Travis Moen .. among the visorless Habs he is very underrated.





3) Patrick Roy, no questions asked.





4) I would not do it. Let one of the milfs at a Bees game do it, there are a lot of chulas down here Jag .. maybe I can talk mgt into having you pick out a chick from Stilettos?





5) At the Dodge (sorry but I will not call it State Farm Arena) tacos aren't bad. Snag a couple limes from the Tecate / Modelo stand and you're all set.





bq) Cougar but as in MILF not the animal. She'd combine as cook and maid.





add on) Chula is a term I use for a pretty spanish-speaking woman. Kinda like "babe" or "hottie" in english. Stilletos is bomb. Went there awhile back for a friend's birthday.|||1) Seattle, Washington. I don't think they're a great sports town by any means (for some reason I think they have more of a music scene...) but I used to live there and I love that city. I'd visit there and see my favorite team.





2) Mark Eaton. 3rd most blocked shots, but the longest tenured as a Pen of the 3 (him, Leopold, and McKee).





3) Tom Barrasso. He's been the Hurricanes' goaltending coach for some time. I think he still is, anyway.





4) I would do it only for the tickets and I don't think it would be pretty --- I'm not the worst dancer in the world, but me + ice + dancing = injuries.





5) Nachos.





Bonus Answer: A cat. I love cats, but I'm not allowed to have them where I live. However, rabbits are my second favorite, and I already have one of those.





ps ...How aware? :b|||Hockey questions more mixed up then a soda in the hands of M.J. Fox?





Can you imagine what Back to the Future would look like if it were shot post parkinson?





1. If you had to choose a new town to relocate your favorite nhl team AT LEAST 100 miiles from where they already are where would it be?





Put 'em in Houston





2. Who is your favorite teams main shot blocker that doesnt wear a mask?





It WAS Gonchar but not anymore!





3. What goalie from you franchies history would you most like to become your teams goalie coach?





Tom Barrasso





4. If you were asked to dance with the ice girls dressed as an ice girl for a whole game but they would give you 5 pairs of tickets anywhere you wanted in the arena would you do it? would you be good?





I'm in but I wouldn't be good at it. I'm hairy, skinny and white.....





5. If you could only order one thing to eat at an arena for the rest of your life what would you choose?





Hotdogs I suppose. Not a huge fan of consession food.





BQ* If you could have any kind of animal as a pet what would you choose?





I want a Shark. That'd be cool. Feeding time would get expensive so I'd have to start killing people.

No comments:

Post a Comment