Saturday, December 24, 2011

EYAF V2 presents Onslaught Week 3 Results!! Please promo - What are your Mania predictions?

*Huge pyro to open off the show*





*Theme song "Light It Up" by Rev Theory plays through the arena*





Event1: The show kicks off with King CLiff in the ring, he says that last week he made an impact and that he demands he be put in the World title match at "War Time", two weeks tomorrow.


The GM of Onslaught walks out to the ring and says that you may have made and impact but it was not enough to actually get you into the World Title match. But he will grant him a no.1 contender match tonight. King Cliff asks who but the GM says you will have to wait and see.





Match 1: Three Debuting Superstars


Master Of Moves vs Beast King vs Genocide





Result: These three superstars put on a great show for the fans here. The match comes to an end when Genocide hits a springboard dropkick onto the Master Of Moves which knocks him out of the ring. But then Beast King runs up behind Genocide and hits the BKD and gets the three count.





Event 2: Run down of the current War Time match card:


World Title match - Dylan Klein(c) vs The Twister


Tag Team Titles - Kawajai and Risky Business(c) vs Nigel McBonez and The Jamesaw





The camera cuts backstage and we see the tag champs Kawajai and Risky Business sitting around a table playing cards and having a good time. But then from behind Nigel McBonez and The Jamesaw run up behind them and attack the champs from behind. Nigel grabs a steel chair and smashes it on Risky’s head. The challengers then leave the room laughing.





Event 3: Shazam McAmazing comes out to the ring, he says that although he didn't get the pin last week he still wants a title match at War-Time. The GM of Onslaught appears on the Titan-Tron and says that tonight he shall face the No Limits Champion in a match and if he beats him he can face him at War-Time for the No Limits Championship.





Match 2: If Shazam wins he faces Richard Kingston at War-Time for the No Limits Championship


Shazam McAmazing vs Richard Kingston





Result: Richard Kingston secures the victory over Shazam when Shazam accidentally hits the ref and the ref calls for a dq.





But the GM then appears again on the titan tron and he declares that the match shall be restarted.





Result: Shazam turns around quickly and rolls Richard up with a school boy and gets the three count.





Event 4: Contract Signing for the Extreme Championship match next week


Mike Adams and The Extreme Champion Amazing X


Surprisingly there was no real fighting between these two during the contract signing, but when Amazing X offers a handshake to Mike, Mike takes the advantage and slaps X in the face.





Match 3: Re-match from last week


Y2J vs Amazing X


Result: Y2J yet again puts on a great fight and very nearly gets the win over Amazing X when he connects with the codebreaker. But Amazing X turns things around and hits the Sent From Heaven and then follows it up with a Standing Moonsault for the win.


After the match Mike Adams runs out to the ring and clotheslines Amazing X, he then picks him up and hits the Tiger Bomb. He then holds Amazing’s Xtreme Title above his head.





Match 4: Winning Team qualifies for the MITB match at War-Time


Brick Brock and Blue Voodoo King and Justin Windgate vs Lord Xenu and Prasdana and Icon


Result: The match breaks out into all out chaos twords the end leaving the two legal men, Blue Voodoo King and Prasdana in the ring. Blue Voodoo King then steals the victory for his team when he rolls Prasdana up and gets the three count.





Brick Brock – Blue Voodoo King – Justin Windgate all qualify for the MITB match at War-Time.





Event 5: Jayjay Helterbrand goes into the gm's office and he demands he be put in the MITB match at War-Time, the GM tells him that he shall face someone in a qualifying match next.





Match 5: If Jayjay wins he is in the MITB match at War-Time


Jayjay Helterbrand vs World Champion Dylan Klein


Result: Jayjay Helterbrand puts up somewhat of a fight against the world champ but Dylan proves to be too much. Until The Twister runs down to the ring and distracts Dylan long enough for Jayjay to get the roll up and with a handful of Dylan’s tights he gets the three count.





Main Event: If King Cliff wins he is in the World title match at War-Time


King Cliff vs. MA Beast


Result: These two put on one heck of a main event, with both competitors hitting their finishers and signature moves throughout the match. But MA Beast overcomes the odds and hits spear and then multiple bicycle kicks to King’s head and then he gets the pin.





After the match the Twister comes down to the ring and says that he was impressed by MA Beast’s performance and he is going to ask the GM if MA can be added to the world title match at War-Time. MA agrees and likes the idea while King Cliff starts shouting his disagreement.


The GM then walks out and says that MA Beast, will NOT be added to the title match at War-Time, but he will be facing King Cliff once more where the winner will receive a future title match.


As The Twist|||A pretty interesting show rated at 9/10.|||Genocide


Richard Kingston


Amazing X


1st Team


Dylan Klein


MA Beast





WIll promo on results|||Cool results man, i'll promo on the next voting show|||PROMO:I can see all you people laughing at me because I lost to Jayjay Moron.I was SCREWED you saw the biggest screwjob ever Twister you better watch your back beause I am right behind you waiting for the best moments to strike.I am the Trend Setting,Attention Getting,One of a Kind...Dylan Klein your WORLD CHAMPION and I am better than you.|||Promo: Of couse I lost I had the worst wrestler of all time on my team in Prasdana. Why should myself and the Lord be outta the match because we were teamed up with an idiot. I say me and the Lord sould have a match next week for a qualification in the MiTB match. Which will move me 1 inch closer to the World Title.|||"You know what Shazam! I will come after you and rip you into shreads! This is my title and it will never be yours! Watch out cause KINGSTONS GONNA KILL YOU!"|||Nice show! Can't wait until the next card. 10/10!








Promo: *Amazing X's music hits as he walks to the ring with the crowd cheering* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75_ZwFn6f… *X paces the ring and is obviously mad*


Adams So I see you like taking cheap shots at people huh? Listen this was a confrontation between two men and that's what you do. I try to give you a handshake out of respect and you slap me in the face. Well it's obvious that you don't respect me or what I do for this business. You see this Mike *Holds up X-Treme title* I earned this. I worked hard for this title and if you think you're going to take this title away from me then you're dead WRONG! If you want this title you're going to have to kill me because there is no chance in hell that you will walk around with my title as long as I'm up and healthy. Mark my word Mike I will not lose my title to you next week. This title is the turning point of my career. Everyone in the back and everyone of my loyal fans respect me.


*Crowd goes crazy* You hear that Mike this is why i do what i do. I do it for the fans and the love. if my fans can believe so can I! I promise you fans that next week you won't be disappointed. I promise you fans that when my match is over I'll be sore, bruised and battered but I will still be your EYAF V2 X-Treme Champion!!!|||Nice show 9/10!





Promo for Jayjay Helterbrand: Thanks for the help Twister but I can handle Dylan alone by myself. But I really appreciate what you done. I will always keep in mind that you helped me and I will repay you some time.|||Promo: Ha, ha, ha, ha, HA! What did Shazam tell you? He said he'd win, and he won! Next stop: WarTime! Ricky, Shazam doesn't like you. You copied his promo(just look at it!), you called Shazam a failure, AND you hold the title he wants. And now, he needs to make our match more "marquee," if they know what he means, IF YA TASTE.....what Shazam, the future EYAF V2 No Limits Champion, is.....

No comments:

Post a Comment