Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Hockey: Regarding your favorite NHL teams arena?

1. What things do you like about the arena?





2. What things DON'T you like about the arena?





3. What changes would you make to the arena?|||Bank Atlantic Center . The Panthers arena


1) It is still pretty new . Just 10 years old . So very comfy. Plenty of amenities . Easy to get to and in and out of . Good location


2)Too many things are way over priced in there . But if you know where to go you can find the good stuff reasonable . Like food and beverages .


3)I think the arena is fine. It doesn't need any changes , like I said it is still pretty new.|||Staples Center-Kings





1. I love how spacious the bathroom stalls are.


Also how the upper deck has a glass barrier instead of metal railing (like Anaheim) so it doesn't obstruct anyone's view sitting in the first row of the upper arena.


I like our goal horn too.





2. What i DONT like??? Hmmmm tough...Well I dont like how steep the upper deck seating is. I got free tix to a game, but the seats were at the very top and I almost had a panic attack...when I wasn't distracted by the game.





3 I can't really think of anything I'd realistically change about Staples Center. There are no bad seats. I could change the music a little more often though. Sometimes it gets too predictable.

No comments:

Post a Comment