Saturday, December 24, 2011

Hockey Questions!?

1. Do you prefer to eat before you get to the arena or after?





2. If you could get 1 free thing from the souvenir stand, what would it be?





3. What is your favorite thing to eat and drink at a game?





4. If you could run onto the ice and start a fight with one NHL player, who would it be and why? (Pretend nobody is stopping you from running on the ice)





5. If you could make a sign for any NHL game. Who would the 2 teams be and what would the sign say?





6. Who is your least favorite NHL player and if he was hanging off the side of a cliff, would you help him up, or step on his hands and make him fall?





7. Who is your favorite NHL player of all-time?





8. Who o you like more? Sean Avery or Donald Brashear?|||1. always before


2. since its free, might as well go expensive, jersey


3. cant go wrong with beer and some popcorn


4. chris simon, id prolly get killed but slap some sense into that guy


5. buffalo and whoever they are playing. Picture of Derek Roy diving into a pool


6. Bobby Holik, if he agrees never to play a game in the NHL again id help him up


7. Pavel Bure or Theo Fleury


8. Avery, creates new ways to get under your skin|||1- after, so then i dont have to pooop


2- a jersey


3- coca cola and chicken


4- avery


5- rangers devils, rangers suck (im not very original, i just speak the truth)


6- avery, i would still help him, but he would have to pay me a reward


7- stevens


8- brashear|||1. At the arena. Sometimes before, sometimes after.





2. Puck or Jersey.





3. Hot dog and cola.





4. Sean Avery because he is annoying.





5. Detroit vs. Anaheim. Roasted ducks tastes gooooood.





6. Sean Avery. I'd help him up, then push him off.





7. Steve Yzerman.





8. Brashear. I Do not like Avery at all.|||1. Eat AFTER





2. Another Flyer's Jersey





3. Bottle of water :)





4. Jarkko Ruutu. Just because.





5. "Believe in Miracles" - duh :) I'd hold it up at a Flyer's playoff game. And for an opposing team... hmm.. I'd have to think about that, I've got a few things I'd like to say to some teams :)





6. My least favorite player is Sidney Crosby, but yes I would help him off the cliff, I wouldn't want someone to die :/





7. Marty Biron





8. Sean Avery|||1.before, its a pain to get food there


2.jersey


3.Popcorn, soda


4.Hasek


5.Blues v Wings. Wings suck. classic


6.Todd Bertuzzi


7.Patrick Roy


8.Sean Avery


GO BLUES


I BLEED THE REAL BLUE|||1) after


2)New game worn jersey


3)Coke and pretzel


4)If he was still playing, Patrick Roy


5)No idea. My sign making past has been notes to players in their languages, Most greetings and wishes or something from earlier conversations with them


6)I have no least favorite player. I would help whoever it is . Karma will come back to you


7)Orr


8)Brashear


EDIT : Tyler I own two game worn jerseys already. So Another game worn would be a "new" one to my collection. I am no fool and I play hockey also, Don't be a jerk to me.|||Did that chick above me actually type "NEW game worn Jersey???" Hahahahah





1. Before so I im not tempded to waste money on food there.


2. A Jersey


3. Nachos cause they come in a lil bowel and Coca-cola or Pepsi


4. Crosby (he thinks he's tough cause he won one lil fight) (im also pretending I could beat him)


5. It would be a Detriot Red wings logo (the wheel thing) driveing over a dead penguin lol


6. Avery and Id go put on my skates and step on him


7. All time #4 Bobby Orr...right now Rick Nash


8. Brashear....how can you not like a guy whos first name is Donald??|||1- after if im going to watch a game, 3 hours before i eat and two hours befor i have two galsses of water if im playing


2- A signed game worn ales hemsky jersey


3- Nachos and Cheese and a smoothie


4- Chris Pronger (actually this probly isnt the greatest idea)


5- Oilers-Ducks A drawing of hemsky pouring gas on pronger, and horcoff setting him on fire.


6- Cris Pronger...I would kick him in the face and stomp on his hands with my steel toe boots


7- Lemeux


8- Avery|||#1 Before, during and after. #2 the newest team tee-shirt. #3 Nachos and beer. #4 Ulfie.... should be self explanatory. #5 Boston- Montreal " If a bear buried a Canadien in the woods would anyone care....NOPE. But I'm sure he would get a double minor for it". #6 ummmmm...Ulfie again. I would help him up of course so I could kick his @$$ again. #7 Forward...Neely. "D"...Orr and Goalie... Surprise surprise...Patrick Roy. #8 Mr. Brashear.|||1. I have to have a pretzel when I'm there, but I usually prefer to eat after in case my stomach decides to be a nuisance.





2. I'd like some sort of Sabres garb. I look retarded in hats though, but I'm not picky about gifts.





3. A ginormous pretzal with cheese and a sprite. I did, however, have my first HSBC beer last night.





4. As much as I hate Neil, I can't stand to see children cry, so Emery. Keep laughing while I hit you chump, last smile you'll ever make. Hate that guy.





5. I'm not real creative. Something about Emery having his boyfriend painted on his helmet, during a Sabres game.





6. Of course I'd help him up, but I'd make him dangle, and promise to stop being a dick.





7. Some semblance of longevity considered, Brad May.





8. Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Brashear? I hate both of them.|||1. Do you prefer to eat before you get to the arena or after? I would say eat before but snack at the arena





2. If you could get 1 free thing from the souvenir stand, what would it be? I love hooded sweatshirts!





3. What is your favorite thing to eat and drink at a game? BEER and a hot dog!





4. If you could run onto the ice and start a fight with one NHL player, who would it be and why? (Pretend nobody is stopping you from running on the ice) Um S H ! T





5. If you could make a sign for any NHL game. Who would the 2 teams be and what would the sign say? I think I would make a sign for Chelios, like a remember me, we met 13 years ago and your really the only reason I cheer for the Wings!





6. Who is your least favorite NHL player and if he was hanging off the side of a cliff, would you help him up, or step on his hands and make him fall? I would help any human being even if I hated him/her! I don't have a least favorite at the moment, but mabye Avery? Nah I dunno, maybe Pronger!





7. Who is your favorite NHL player of all-time? CHELIOS





8. Who o you like more? Sean Avery or Donald Brashear? Brashear!|||1. during


2. jersey


3. nachos


4. ugh, who's weak?


5. chicago vs detriot, DETRIOT SUCKS!


6. avery, but id help him up, im not that mean


7. bobby hull


8. brashear|||1) After, with snacking during the game.





2) A jersey. That seems to be the popular answer here, lol.





3) Nachos with jalapenos, and beer.





4) Steve Ott. He's my favorite agitator, and I want to see if I could take him.





5) Meh, I'm not much of a signmaker...





6) Hmmm...save Bertuzzi or make him fall. It's tempting, but I'd be morally obligated to save him.





7) Gordie Howe





8) Brashear|||1) before. usually the games are at like, 7. %26amp; i eat dinner at 5.





2) Shirt. but daaaaammmn those stands eat your money.





3) nothing. how can anybody stuff their face while a game is going on?!





4) uhm, nobody. i weigh... let's see.. about 120 pounds less than every player in the NHL - so i'd have my assss whooped in .3 seconds if i started a fight with a player.





5) it'd be for the penguins. %26amp; it would say: Penguins - my favorite little flightless birds. =)





6) Chris Simon. I'd probably kick him in the back of his leg like he did with Ruutu %26amp; laugh at him. %26amp; then, instead of me having to make him fall - i'd use my superior skills and talk him into letting go of the cliff himself.





7) Ryan Malone. Most definitely.





8) neiiiither.|||1.) Before


2.) A Jersey!!


3.) Soda, Nachos


4.) lol, I wouldn't stand a chance, but supposing I did, Sean Avery :-D I do NOT like him at all.


5.) Against the Rangers - David Clarkson is MY #23


6.) I hate Darcy Tucker and Sean Avery, but I wouldn't make him fall. They're annoying cheapshots on the ice, but they're not bad people. So I'd help them up.


7.) Brian Gionta and Scott Niedermayer


8.) Donald Brashear. He's a jerk, but he hasn't done much to the Devils.

No comments:

Post a Comment