Friday, December 16, 2011

I dreamt that I went with my parents to a concert at an arena. As we were walking in I saw a man that I dated?

in the past and am currently corresponding with again. He is in law enforcement and was at the concert doing security. We were walking in thru the gate on one side and as I looked to my left he was going thru another gate from the opposite direction with others that were security and employees at the arena. He glanced over at me and I did a short glance back then looked away and went into the arena. When we went to our seats my parents sat behind me in what looked like small two seat sofas. They were light weight because I was going to sit in front of them and there wasn't a seat there so my dad picked up the one behind them and sat it in front of them so I could sit down. As I sat down I looked over to my right and this man I know was waving and smiling at me. I smiled back and looked at the stage for the concert to begin. Next thing I see is we are walking out to my parents car. We get in and I am in the back seat. My dad who is driving starts the car and backs up. When he does this he doesn't see the parked patrol car behind him and backs into the drivers side rear fender. The officer I know comes running out and then I realize that it was his car! For some reason this strikes me as funny and I am laughing out loud but at the same time I don't want him to see me so I lay down in the back seat. Upon seeing the car he is upset but not angry. He says it was the best patrol car he had ever had. It was a Camaro and painted with the usual paint job of the sheriff department cars. He was saying that he loved the car because it was fast and could go zero to 80 mph in less than 3 seconds. I sat up in the back seat still laughing and rolled down the window. This was when he realized it was me. I said to him that it was just a car and he shouldn't be so upset about it...that the department would just get him a new one so he shouldn't worry about it. He was still not happy but seemed content. I told him it was just a car!!! Then I woke up.


Just a little more info: I am in my 40's. I dated this guy when I was in my 20's and ran into him again over 2 years ago and we have been in contact every since...but not dating...just an occasional lunch date and texting regularly.|||Your parents are either an authority figure or a symbol of comfort or represent someone you want approval from. Maybe you want your parents approval or someone whos approval means alot to you. As far as backing into the car goes, eventually this guy and your parents or the person that you are seeking approval from are going to meet or bump into each other. You are concerned how they will react to this guy perhaps? Maybe your laughter in this and your hiding at first represents how you feel, like you are hiding something from him. Maybe he is the one you seek approval from. |||You ran into him and you are telling him it's not important! I think this dream is telling you that you undervalue him and you really can't put yourself in his shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment