Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What party would u rather have?

so im havin a sweet 16 october 3rd (my Birth day) and im wondering if u wood rather have my party, or another one?





MINE:


ok, before the actuall party me and my 10 closest friends are going to my house to get "gussied up" and put our dresses on, give each other makeovers, etc. and then, we're driving up to this one dancey thing, like a big arena with music, dancing, food, etc. ther will be like, over 150 ppl there. then, we'll be doing some cute things like "cutest couple" and things like that. it's technically like.. a huge prom i guess. when we get home the same 10 really close friends (whch BTW i didnt pick randomly, they're just 3 outa town BFFs, 2 neighborhood BFFs, and the rest are skool BFFs) anyways, we're going to my house and spend the night there.





so wood u rather go to that, or another party. if so, what party??|||get the jonas brothers to perform there :P











theyr soo fiit :]|||i would do that one fo sho |||Your party sounds really cool! =)





I hope you have a blast!! =))

No comments:

Post a Comment