Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Need registry key locations for game serials...

Hello there, I'm making an up coming cd key retrieval program, but the thing is I don't know the locations in the registry from





which I could retrieve from so... can you help me? I need these games :


Quake III Arena


Doom 3


Battlefield 1942


Battlefield 1942 The Road to Rome


'Unreal Tournament 2003


'Rainbow Six III Ravenshield


'Diablo II


Team Fortress 2


Halo


Halflife


Halflife 2


World Of Warcaft (All platforms)


Assasins Creed


and any other games you could help me with, this would really be appreciated, and also could you provide me with the name of the





regkey which contains the serial. And also, I'm not asking for your keys, I'm asking for the registry key locations. Just for example the key location for black and white 2 it is :





HKEY_Local_Machine\Software\Electronic Arts\Black and White 2\ergc





and please make sure you don't just reply with the location, make sure you reply with the regkey name as well as the location.


|||


Hello


get on this page


you want more information!


http://compsimgames.about.com/od/gamingt鈥?/a>


I hope this helps you.

No comments:

Post a Comment