Saturday, December 24, 2011

Fallout 3 vs. Oblivion?

In Oblivion you get a horse to go faster, there's an arena, and you can raise your skills without just leveling up. In Fallout 3 so far I haven't gotten anything that helps me travel faster and haven't found any arena or anything good the Oblivion had. I try to work on my lockpicking skill but it won't raise, it only will when I level up... why?!?! Where can I find these things? Thanks!!|||Both have there pros and cons over each other. To me they are the same game in two different settings, with Fallout 3 having a slightly different exp sytems and other tweeks. Personally i prefer Oblivion because its an amazing game and who doesnt love a good fantasy game? Ive played through Fallout 3 acouple times and i cant remember if there was anything like a car, or such that would make traveling faster. Both are great games made by the same people.|||first there is no TRANSPORTATION AFTER A FALLOUT





THEY HAVE AN AERNA BUT ITS DLC





AND LASTLEY OBLIVION IS BETTER

No comments:

Post a Comment