Tuesday, December 20, 2011

If a guy calls you pretty, does he like you? (HELP. lol)?

Okay, so there are two guys...they are pretty much some of my closest friends, and we've all known each other since we were under a month old.


When I was younger, I was a really big tomboy (and I mean a BIG tomboy), but in the past year or so I've slowly began caring about my appearance, slimming down, and acting more like a girl, lol. Okay. So about 3 weeks ago one of my girl friends, the two guy friends, and I (not a double date AT ALL.) go to some motorcycle thing at the local arena, and we all had a great time. But the other day, I'm walking through the mall with my mom and she says, "Oh, I don't know if I should tell you this, but..." and she explains that one of my friends told his mom that I was getting pretty. "Like, REALLY pretty!" is apparently what he said. But THEN, my mom also said that when his mom asked about it, he said that my other guy friend pointed out or mentioned I was pretty to him, and then the original guy started to notice too. I've asked all my friends who have had stuff like this, but it's all mixed opinions. Does he like me? Oh, and people say that he has probably liked me in the past. Help?|||.Kaitlin he probably does.As he's seen this rough cut hell cat develop into a girlie attractive young girl. So I'm sure he meant it.Be better though when he tells you himself|||Saw more about dating at http://online-suggest.com/51870/yahooans/1110100/5/dating.html

No comments:

Post a Comment