Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What should I do then?

I'm suppose to meet this girl at an entrance gate on Friday at a hockey arena for a hockey game. I called her the other night to ask her if she wanted to go and she said yes. I texted her today and said: For the game Friday, meet at 6:15 p.m. at the American Eagle Gate? She didn't respond to it. I texted her 8 hours later just to tell her about the hockey game that I was watching and she was probably watching as well, but no response. What should I do? If I text her again tomorrow to ask her the same thing, that would make 3 texts and I don't want to seem desperate. So what should I do if she doesn't get back to me tomorrow?|||okay there are many possibilities that could be going on here.


1) she could be shy and really nervous so when you keep bring it up she doesn't know what to say


2) it could be a possibility that her phone was dead today


3) she could have lost interest in hanging out on friday,yes it sucks but it could happen.


so i say that maybe you should wait till friday to see what/how she responds to a text you said and maybe not meantioning the hockey game at first but just a normal conversation(call if you feel more comfortable doing that)


i hope i helping,good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment